Saturday, July 9, 2011

Flowers brighten the day,

THis Japenese iris I grew from seed.
The color is intense.
Every day something new blooms. 
                       It is amazing that in March the ground is bare.
                       Then all this beauty pops out of the ground.
                       I haven't bought a new plant in 15 years.
                       Just divide every 3 to 4 years and
                       I am surrounded by beauty,

                         This is the humming bird spot.


I spent the week switching out 3 rooms.
4 huge bags of garbage went out.
Now I can resume creating art.
Sometimes  you just need to clean.
Have a great week-end.
I am off to the European Market in Chesterton.
Great produce and bakery.
Than an afternoon priming some canvas.




No comments:

Post a Comment